Saturday, April 21, 2007

Point of Pinchas Nominated for 4 JIBs!



Point of Pinchas is honored to be once again participating in this year’s (delayed or early I guess) Jewish and Israel Blog Awards.

This blog was nominated for:

Best Personal Blog, (I have NO shot at medaling in that at all!)

Best Photo/Graphics Blog, (A long shot but who knows.)

Best Series, (That’s the “Only in Israel” Series – which I’ve now added a link to in the upper right menu.)

and Best Picture or Video in a Post (This was for a really touching post about one of the NBN flights – view it here.)

The Kumah blog, which I'm also involved with was nominated 8 times! And two of these are very meaningful to me. One was Best Designed Blog – and though I didn’t do any of the artwork – as webmaster I spent a great many hours making it look like what is does today. And the other is Best Religious Post for a post that also appeared in this blog about the Shabbat Candle Ladies.

Round one voting starts Sunday night - Israel time - so please check back here for instructions on how to vote. Thanks in advance for your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home