Thursday, March 02, 2006

Happy Adar: More David Lavon... Why not?



I don’t know why I keep doing it? Well, that’s not true - sure I do. Hits. 17 out of the last 20 google hits I got were searches for David Lavon. So someone out there is interested in him!

And I’m not the only one blogging about him either.

Perhaps that because Yehoshua Karsh just posted, not one, but TWO new clips. And now with the new google video feature we could post the videos right here.

In the first one (shown below) Dave is showing all his stuff at a wedding.
(Or click here if your firewall blocks it.)



And the second one is a slapstick clip – hey it IS Adar.
(Or click here if your firewall blocks it.)



Both are must sees.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its lipa shmeltzer not shneltzer he is in cherem

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home