Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My Boss Thinks I'm Crazy!

I just told my today boss today that I'm making Aliyah July 12 - it was really harder to do then I thought it would be. Here's the e-mail sent out (name of company modified):

Our dear friend and the earliest member of the team, Pinchas, will leave the team in order to move his residence to Israel. Why? I don't know. It beats hell out of me. Maybe he wants to join Israel Liberation Army. Maybe he wants to pick up more Israeli girls. Maybe he has a dream to become the prime minister of Israel. Maybe he was already a spy from Israel and completed his mission at U.S. (ok.. Sorry enough of joke.) Regardless, the team will miss this guy. I will setup a party for all of us to take him out. If any one would be interested in his responsibility at the team, please talk to Pinchas and let me know. Pinchas's last day at the team is 7/7/05.

I guess some people will never be able to understand what Aliyah is all about!

Oh, and about the "Israel Liberation Army" thing... my boss is Korean - so he doesn't know any better...

4 Comments:

Blogger Batya said...

This post is in the latest HevelHevalim!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Cosmic X said...

Pinchas,

I wish you much success!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Pinchas said...

Thanks batya! And thanks cosmic x!

5:13 PM  
Blogger TRK said...

good luck with your aliyah

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home