Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I did it!

...and boy did that take longer than I thought it would. But I finally completed all the forms and got all the information together that my Shaliach requested for my tik. I got a letter from my Rabbi, photocopied my passport, got passport size photos, filled out all those medical and legal forms, and of course, most importantly filled out a check for $50!

I'll stop by the post office tomorrow morning. Then I'll wait for my Shaliach to call me and tell me I filled everything out all wrong and have to do it all over again.

In the meantime, I got till the end of the month to get stuff together for Nefesh B'Nefesh. Yep. More forms...

1 Comments:

Blogger Pinchas said...

That's the plan! Will I see you on the flight?

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home